Online Shopping Terms & Conditions:
Terms and Conditions for transacting at and/or dealing with Online Shopping
Website www.sertame.com (“Terms & Conditions”)
www.sertame.com(“Website”) is owned and operated by Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Co. LLC, hereinafter referred to as “Company” [which expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, include its successor or successors and assigns].
Use of this Website is regulated by Terms & Conditions provided herein. Your visit, dealing, transacting and/or otherwise using this website shall be treated as your unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions in entirety. Your acceptance by clicking on “I Agree” shall be deemed that you have accepted these Terms & Conditions fully and you have gone through and understood these Terms & Conditions completely and these Terms & Conditions shall be treated as legally binding and enforceable agreement between the Company and you. If you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions or all of these Terms & Conditions, then you should stop dealing or initiate any transaction on this Website.
The information, products and services including but not limited to communications tools, forums, shopping services, search services, offered on this Website or through other mediums, whether now known or hereafter developed, is solely for the User’s information and subject to the User’s acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice. User’s use of the Website and/ or services is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the Website. While the Company strives to keep the information relating to the various Products offered on this Website accurate, complete and up-to-date, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, associate companies, employees, advisors, agents, consultants, contractors, partners and suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage and/or loss related to, the accuracy, completeness or timelines of the information.
The Company may change, suspend and/or discontinue the Product(s) at any time, including the availability of any feature, database and content on the Website. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services and/or restrict User’s access to parts and/or all of the services without notice and/or liability to the Users.
Shipping T’s & C’s:
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time.
Please note our shipping policy as follows:
- At present our delivery services are only for UAE region.
- Each order is shipped only to a single destination address. If you wish to ship products to different addresses within UAE, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 5 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7 working days, to ship the order as it may be out of stock or imported. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 7 days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining unshipped part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded, in the manner you have made the payment.
- We ship on all week days (Sunday to Thursday and Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we provide delivery in company owned delivery vehicles.
- While we shall endeavor to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product(s) are not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and Contact the Customer Care or thru the complaint management system mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
We are concerned about the safety and security of our customers. Accordingly, we have put a number of technological protections in place to ensure that our transaction process is extremely safe and that our customers’ information is secure. For enhanced security the webstore does not store any financial information on its servers. All such information entered by you is directly received by our Banks servers and are then transmitted to your banks servers. All this is done through industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Majority of online transactions are completed without incident. However, please keep in mind that customer protection is a two-way street. When buying on any online venue, caution must always be practiced. Following are some guidelines that you should follow to ensure safe and secure online shopping experience.
Safety and Security Tips
- Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a valid password, use letters and numbers only and it should be minimum 6 characters long. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- We will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted on the web page forms, when completing an order or when making updates to Your Account areas and never on phone or e-mail to us. If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link instead go directly to sertame.comand then to your account.
- If you are contacted by, or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity impersonating as www.sertame.com or any of its associates, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to sertame.comfor investigation.
- Customers should always carefully review order and shipment confirmation e-mails to ensure that they are legitimate and have been sent by sertame.com. To do this, simply cross-reference confirmation e-mails with the transaction history found in your account area. If you receive shipment confirmation e-mail for a transaction you have not done, report the incident to www.sertame.com
- A word of caution is that never disclose any confidential information such as password in any communication with us or with any of our employee. We will never ask for such information over e-mails or phone.
- If you receive an e-mail asking for personal details such as password never respond to it.
- A phishing email will normally have a tone of urgency – like “Your account will be temporarily suspended” and therefore please “Login to keep your account active.” Please remember we will NEVER send such emails to its customers.
- If you are doubtful about the credibility of the email, please DO NOT click on any link provided in the email. This may trigger malicious codes being installed on your PC. You must report the incident to sertame.com
- If you receive a suspected spoofed sertame.come-mail, or discover a fake www.sertame.com website, please report the incident to www.sertame.com.
- Ensure your Personal Computer is protected:
- Fraudsters send genuine-looking emails that contain viruses and Trojans (A Trojan refers to a program that appears to be safe, but hidden inside, is usually something harmful, probably a virus). These viruses / Trojans, install a malicious code on your PC without your knowledge. They extract your confidential information that fraudsters use to access your online profile / account etc.
- Here are a few important action points that you should bear in mind:
- Keep your PC updated with the latest anti-virus / anti-spyware software.
- Install a personal firewall on your PC to protect your account.
- Keep your PC updated with the latest security patches and, most importantly.
- Do not click on links or open attachments in unknown or unsolicited (spam) emails.
Thank you for purchasing a Serta mattress/bed. As an assurance of the fine quality and craftsmanship of this product, we are happy to offer you a prorated warranty against defects in workmanship or materials (other than cover or handles if featured in this product).
This prorated warranty is applicable only to you as the original purchaser and is valid Only in UAE.
Important: This prorated warranty becomes operational only after you register the prorated warranty online. Please retain the prorated warranty booklet and proof of purchase with date, price and place of purchase to obtain service under the prorated warranty. If service resulting from any defect is required during the period after purchase, your Serta mattress/ and or foundation will be repaired OR at the manufacturer’s option – replaced without charge.
This prorated warranty shall NOT apply to normal wear and tear and/or the following circumstances:
- If the bedding is found to be unsanitary
- When product failure is due to causes other than defective materials or workmanship.
- Any queen size mattress and/or foundation that is used on a frame or bed rails without centre support rail.
- Any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear.
- Any mattress panel/boarder loosening due to wear and tear.
- If this product is used for commercial purpose.
- If the purchaser does not present proof of purchase.
- Handles are not covered by this prorated warranty. Please use handles only to position the mattress; not to turn it.
- If the mattress is damaged because of an inappropriate foundation. This mattress is designed for optimum performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep system.
- If the mattress is shifted from originally installed premises.
Note: All mattress will show body impression as the upholstery settles. This is not the structural defect and is not covered by this prorated warranty. The upholstery is intended to provide cushioning and body comfort. All implied warranties on this product, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, shall not exceed in
Duration the term of this prorated warranty.
The remedies provided herein are the exclusive remedies provided under any prorated warranty for this product, express or implied. The manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damage arising out of the use of this product, and in no event shall its liability exceed the purchase of this product.
To obtain service under this prorated warranty:
- Call or contact the manufacturer at: Dubai Furniture Manufacturing Co., L.L.C., (Licensee for Serta Inc., USA), O. Box 24129, Dubai, U.A.E. Tel: +971 4 8853929, Fax: +971 4 8853784. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.mattress-leader.com
- This prorated warranty is given by the above listed independent manufacturer producing Serta products under license from Serta Inc. USA, licensor of Serta Sleep Products, and makes no warranty to the original purchaser online and assumes no responsibility or liability under this prorated warranty other than providing the information as stated above.
HANDLE WITH CARE
DO: follow the direction labels on the mattress. For turning/flipping minimum two people are required to avoid bending of mattress.
Note: Use the handles to position the mattress only; not to carry or lift it.
DO: use the matching foundation designed especially for your mattress for proper support.
DO NOT: bend your mattress under any circumstance (except latex). This could result in permanent damage to the inner spring.
DO NOT: allow your mattress to get wet. Protect it from water and body fluids (use a mattress protector).
DO NOT: place your mattress near an open flame or expose it to fire hazard. It is not flame-or fire- proof and can ignite and / or burn if exposed. If ignited, some bedding fill materials can burn rapidly and emit smoke and hazardous gases.
DO NOT: allow anyone to stand or jump on your mattress.
Cancellation of Order
Order once placed and manufactured by the company cannot be cancelled.
Cancellation of Order after Receipt of Product(s) by User
The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner and shall immediately intimate the Company’s Customer Care Centre about such damage.
- In the event if User, on removing the packaging of the Product, finds the Product is damaged and/or defective and/or is different from the Product that was ordered, User shall immediately intimate the Company’s Customer Care Centre about such damage and/or defect and/ or difference and the Company shall arrange for the replacement of the Product or refund of price of the Product in the unlikely event of the Company being unable to replace the damaged and/or defective Product. For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product the relevant provisions of ‘Refund’ and ‘Exchange’ shall apply as given herein.
- In case of Cancellation (Return / Replacement) of order after delivery of the Product to User, the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be returned. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned.
All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.
Exchange / Replacement
. In case the Product is found having manufacturing defect(s) as per warranty policy immediately after delivery of the same, User can request for exchange/ replacement of the Product any time after delivery of the Product but not later than seven (7) days from the date of delivery of the Product by placing by registering a call on the Company’s Customer Service Centre or by E-mail to email@example.com . In case any free item delivered to User is found defective then the Company shall arrange the replacement of the Free Item only and the main Product shall not be replaced.
- In case User decides to get replacement of the Product due to manufacturing defect(s) as per warranty policy in the Product as provided above, then the Company will arrange pick up of the Product to be exchanged/ replaced. However, User agrees to assist and cooperate to return the Product with all its accessories, freebies, original packing materials and such declaration duly signed by User as may be suggested by Customer Service Centre while registering call for return/replacement.
- Subject to the provisions as set out here in above, User hereby agrees and understands that Products can be returned by User only by registering a ‘Return’ request by logging a call on the Company’s Customer Service Centre.
- In case of any defect arising after delivery of the Product, such defects will be serviced in accordance with the warranty terms.
- In case User opts for replacement of the Product due to any defect at the time of delivery, User will have to ensure that the Product is returned in undamaged and saleable condition including all accessories and manuals
No Warranty for Freebies/Free gifts given with any of the Product purchased from the Website will not be exchanged and/or covered under any kind of warranty.
. Any cancellation/exchange in accordance with above terms qualifies for payment reversal / replacement of the Product depending on availability of the Product and preference of User.
- All eligible refunds against Cancellation of Orders by User before manufacturing of Product to User will be subject to deduction of 4% of the Product Price already paid (Transaction value) as Banking and Transaction charges and balance would be processed to be refunded to User. User understands and agrees to such deduction by putting Cancellation request for any Order before delivery of Product.
- Any eligible refund will be initiated by the Company, within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of Request for Cancellation of Order, in case of Cancellation before manufacturing of the Products, However, it will be credited to User’s bank /credit card/debit card account within such time as taken by banking channels to process refund transaction.
- All refunds will be made out through crediting the account from which the payments were made.
- Processing Fee Reversal– In case of Cancellation of any Transaction due to any reason, whatsoever, and if there is any EMI Facility availed by User in that particular Transaction then Processing fee debited to User’s credit card account shall be reversed in accordance with the terms of the respective bank and User shall have to contact its card issuing bank in case of any issue relating to reversal of the said processing fee. The Company recommends that User should inform the card issuing bank for the cancellation of the transaction and refund of the processing fee and follow up with the said bank for the said refund. As represented by the Company’s banking partners the said refund of processing fee should take 2 to 3 weeks to get reflected in User’s card account. The refund of any processing fee depends upon the stage of the transaction when it is cancelled and shall be done in accordance with the terms of the card issuing bank. The Company shall not be responsible for any delay or issues relating to refund of processing fee by respective bank.